Accessible Customer Service
Access Copyright is dedicated to providing customer service that is accessible to and inclusive of all our customers.
You can contact us in any of the following ways.
- In-person: visit our offices at 56 Wellesley Street West, 3rd floor in Toronto.
- Telephone: give us a call at 416-868-1620 (toll-free 1-800-893-5777) ext. 232.
- Mail: send a letter to Access Copyright; 56 Wellesley Street West, 3rd Floor, Toronto, ON, M5S 2S3.
- Email: write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Other: on request, we will arrange for other alternate formats and communication supports.
Need alternate formats and/or communications supports?
Access Copyright is available to provide alternate formats and communication supports upon request. Please contact us and we will consult with you to determine the suitability of the format or communication support and provide you with an accessible format in a timely manner.
Have feedback on accessible customer service?
We want to hear from you. Please send along your feedback on:
- How we are doing on providing accessible customer service.
- How we can make our services and information materials more accessible to you.
- How you feel about our customer-service feedback process.
All feedback will be directed to the Head of Royalties and Client Services. We will provide a response to you within 10 business days (if we require additional time, we will let you know) via your preferred method of communication.